Thursday, September 19, 2013

Spawn Series 28 Lotus Angel 2 Review

Spawn Series 28 Lotus Angel 2
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Love this figure; this was a great Spawn series.
If you collect Spawn, you know the company LOVES to make two versions of its figures. I believe the figure here to be the varient of the series! The one I got from TRU isn't showing as much skin; there is a part of the outfit over the chest to neck.
Actually, I think mine looks a lot better... But, I think the picture here is of the more rare one?
Always something to be wary of when buying Spawn figures online.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Spawn Series 28 Lotus Angel 2

This Spawn Series 28 features six completely resculpted new versions of some of the greatest Spawn figures ever produced. Lotus Warrior Angel has six arms to hold three swords, a six-bladed throwing device, a skull sign and a display base. Figure measures 8" tall.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Spawn Series 28 Lotus Angel 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment