Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this for my grandson, and the packaging was great. The model itself is of only average quality, and the bottom had a poor paint job, with some visible bubbles. We went to put it on the stand [provided] and to our dismay, the holes on the underside of the shuttle did not line up with the stand pegs. I guess we will have to drill the holes larger so they fit. For the cost of this unit [$80+], I would expect better quality. Would not recommend to a friend.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Orbiter (S) Discovery - 1/200 scale model
This High Quality Space Shuttle Imported from the Philippines is handcrafted. Wood display stand included. Fantastic for the office desk, collection or museum. High quality details have been hand painted so no two are exactly alike. This Shuttle is 7 inches long and it looks great when mounted on the included wood display stand. Made from woods, resins and metal.
Click here for more information about Orbiter (S) Discovery - 1/200 scale model
0 comments:
Post a Comment