Wednesday, September 11, 2013

McFarlane Toys 6" LOST Series 1 with sound & props - Charlie Review

McFarlane Toys 6 LOST Series 1 with sound and props - Charlie
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After the Season 3 finale of Lost I figured that the Charlie figure was a good one to start my collection with. Some of my friends, who are collectors of things, told me not to open the box. But the way I see it is that I bought the item to enjoy it. And that means I want to put it together and display it on my bookshelf. So I opened it and I don't regret it. Charlie looks very cool on the shelf. Hopefully he'll soon be joined by some other Losties.

Click Here to see more reviews about: McFarlane Toys 6" LOST Series 1 with sound & props - Charlie

Mcfarlane Toys 6" Lost Series 1 with Sound & Props - Charlie

Buy Now

Click here for more information about McFarlane Toys 6" LOST Series 1 with sound & props - Charlie

0 comments:

Post a Comment