Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this game because my boyfriend and I were interested in playing more games together. This game does have a 2 player option, which is great, but there's just not much too this game in a 2 player setting. It's fun, easy to learn, and a quick play. Once you've played once, it shouldn't take more than 30 min to complete it.
If you're buying it for the 2 player feature, I'd look elsewhere (Agricola is great for 2 players), but if you're looking for a quick game for more people, this would be allright.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ra
Lead your dynasty through 2000 years of history in ancient Egypt. Gather as much fame and honor as possible. Place the most pharaohs. Establish unequalled monuments and use the fertility of the Nile. But don't neglect your people and their culture. And pay homage to the gods -- lead by the sun god Ra -- otherwise the fame of your dynasty is quickly lost.Back by popular demand, this is a classic Reiner Knizia, and sure to be a game you play over and over again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment