Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm loving only about half of the cards I got, not the purveyor's fault, but there seems to be a few flaws in this box. Mainly that there are some misprints in the box that has one of the Kakashi Hatake cards as a RARE (2 dots), but DOES NOT have a foil name indicating that it is a rare (includes the dots though. My Itachi Uchiha DOES have the foil NAME, but not the two dots (not supposed to have two dots or foil name). And no I do not think I'm confusing these rare cards with the SPECIAL ALTERNATIVE ART rares since they announced it would have a RAINBOW FOIL (assumable all around the card).
That being said, I must have bad luck this time around since I found a noticeable amount of duplicates throughout my regular rares and TWO of my super rares...unfortunate; kinda assumed there would be a different super rare in each box, bad luck for me.
Nice set of cards all around and I'm loving the "suits."
Click Here to see more reviews about: Shippuden Tales Of The Gallant Sage Booster Box (24 Packs)
Tales of the Gallant Sage is the twentieth release for the Naruto CCG and introduces over 100 new cards to the Naruto CCG.This set chronicles the Tales of the Gallant Sage, Jiraiya, and of course includes the first Sage Mode Jiraiya card.Also included in this set are more Pain Ninjas Asura Path, Human Path and Naraka Path, the first Killer Bee card and Orochimaru as a member of the Akatsuki.Experienced players will need to buy this set to gain the mysterious new Senjutsu mechanic.The gallant sage will create new tales for Naruto CCG players to tell their friends.10 cards per booster1 Holographic Foil card, 1 rainbowstamped Rare, 2 Uncommon, 6 Common.
Click here for more information about Shippuden Tales Of The Gallant Sage Booster Box (24 Packs)
0 comments:
Post a Comment