Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was looking for a decent checkers set, and this is the one I picked. For the price it's a nice set. The top is painted, and the paint job is a little smeary in places, but it's otherwise well made. The top slides open easily, and you can store the checkers inside. The checkers don't fit together when you stack them, so moving your king around can be a bit tricky, but it's not a deal killer. All in all, I'm glad I picked this set rather than the standard cardboard and plastic one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Checkers Premium in Wood Box
This Checker Game comes in a premium wood box with solid wood game board, 24 checkers pieces and instructions. Measures 12.25"H x 12.25"W x 2.25".
Click here for more information about Checkers Premium in Wood Box
0 comments:
Post a Comment