Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It seems like jigsaw puzzles are a dying breed these days, but I still enjoy them from time to time. This panoramic puzzle was huge -- I had difficulty finding a table in my house that could fit it, so make sure you check that before buying.
Otherwise, this was alot of fun. There were a few familiar brands in the puzzle -- V8, Sprite, Gatorade -- but most were things I'd never seen before.
What I really liked about this puzzle, and the reason I bought it, was that it's easy and fun to create the cans. There aren't any real "black spots" where every piece just looks exactly the same and you're randomly trying them until you get something that fits... most any piece can be looked at. Even the wooden shelves vary slightly in color and the grain of the wood so that you have some help in lining things up.
If you can manage to finish the puzzle without losing any pieces (we didn't), it comes up with glue so that you can basically turn it into a picture and keep it forever. This wasn't something we tried, but I thought it was a nice touch that I haven't seen in a puzzle before.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Soft Cans Panoramic Puzzle - 2000 Piece
2000 Piece Soft Drink Puzzle Cool off with the smooth, caffeine enriched flavor of Inca Kola, or enjoy a refreshing Swiss grapefruit pop called Pepita. Sip a sparkling pear soda from the Caribbean called Peardrax or a delightful Soya Bean Drink from Singapore. 72 of the world's most popular soft drinks come together in this challenging 2000 piece puzzle.Puzzle resembles softdrink cans on a wooden shelf. Puzzle measures 37 ? x 26 ? when complete. Puzzles are made using the best quality boards that ensure a perfect fit between puzzle pieces without puzzle dust. Take advantage of Educa's "Lost Puzzle Piece Guarantee" which replaces any lost puzzle pieces directly to the customer & the Fix puzzle Glue free to hang your puzzle once put together. Warning: Choking Hazard-Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Click here for more information about Soft Cans Panoramic Puzzle - 2000 Piece
0 comments:
Post a Comment