Monday, December 31, 2012

Ceaco Can You See What I See? - Baubles and Beads Review

Ceaco Can You See What I See - Baubles and Beads
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
OK, so I guess I should have know what I was getting myself in for when I ordered this, but WOW! this is one tough puzzle. The pieces seem to be pretty well cut but there was a TON of cardboard dust in the packaging which got everywhere.
I have not yet completed this puzzle, so I cannot say for sure if it has all the pieces, but boy will I be mad if I find it has 999 pieces. My money is on me completing the edges and then giving up.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ceaco Can You See What I See - Baubles and Beads



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ceaco Can You See What I See - Baubles and Beads

0 comments:

Post a Comment