Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love the wood cube. But, they are not perfect right out of the box. You have to lube it and work it a while to loosen it up. I used the lube from [...] and it worked great. Also, I wasn't crazy about the stickers so I replaced them. I used the sticker removal tool from [...] and put on some better stickers. Now my cube is in good shape. One of the pros is that it is quieter than a plastic cube. Plastic cubes can be noisy because the pieces are hollow. The cubbies are solid wood on this one and it reduces the noise.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubik's 30th Anniversary Wood Edition
This is a beautiful, limited wood edition commemorating the 30th anniversary of the Rubiks Cube!
Click here for more information about Rubik's 30th Anniversary Wood Edition
0 comments:
Post a Comment