Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Double Shutter Review

Double Shutter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I asked for this game for my 38th birthday--believe it or not! Every time I would take my 2 children into the local toy store I would stand and play this game which they had on display. Honestly, it is a great educational game for both my 6 and 9 year old children--you have to add up the dice and then figure out which combination of numbers is best to flip down. It really is fun and very addictive. I knew my kids would love to give it to me since they always saw me play it, and I also knew they would enjoy it and not realize they were having to do math!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Double Shutter


This game will always stay open with its challenging game play and attractive colorful design. Roll two dice, add the dots and find the best combination of numbers to shut two rows of nine tiles. Very few can shut all the tiles and close the super box. Even less can stop playing this addicting game, so always remember to play in moderation!1 to 6 Players Play Time: 10 to 20 minutes Contents: - 1 Double Shutter Box - 2 Dice - Illustrated Rules


Buy NowGet 42% OFF

Click here for more information about Double Shutter

0 comments:

Post a Comment