Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Strawberry Shortcake Pocketbook Boombox Review

Strawberry Shortcake Pocketbook Boombox
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my 6 year old even though it's recommended for ages 8 and up. She has had it for almost a year and it's still working! However, I have emphasized that she keep it in her room, so she hasn't carried it around much. The sound quality is fine for a youngster and she learned quickly how to change the CDs, which is front-loading. She has used it a lot and I feel that it has helped her learn how to relax in her room sometimes instead of follow me around asking what she can do! (Probably sounds familiar to lots of moms.) I would recommend this as a first real CD player.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Strawberry Shortcake Pocketbook Boombox

Shaped just like a pocketbook, this delightful boombox features bright graphics and a colorful carrying strap. Your little Strawberry Shortcake fan can take it with her wherever she goes -- it's perfect for the pool, beach, or the backyard.
Features:

Top-loading CD player
CD-R/RW compatible
20 Tracks Programmable Memory
0.3" 2 Digit LED Display
AM/FM Radio
Built-in UL-Approved AC Cord
DC 12V, 8 x 'C' (UM-2) batteries (not included)
10W power consumption



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Strawberry Shortcake Pocketbook Boombox

0 comments:

Post a Comment