Friday, August 31, 2012

Halo 3 Series 2 Arbiter Review

Halo 3 Series 2 Arbiter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am first of all going to say that this is the best arbiter figure ever but just to let you know he does not come with the carbine rifle and is a pain when trying to put the energy sword in his right hand. I'm going to tell you now that the energy sword can be put in the left hand as well if you get it in the right position. I do recomend this figure to any halo collection and any halo fan.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Halo 3 Series 2 Arbiter

Though considered a high commander of the Elites, the Arbiter lost his honor among the Prophets when he failed to protect the first HALO. Disillusioned by the reason behind the Covenant's war against humanity, the Arbiter leads the Elites when they align with the UNSC. Measures 6" tall.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Halo 3 Series 2 Arbiter

0 comments:

Post a Comment