Monday, July 18, 2011

Series 5 - Berserker Dragon Review

Series 5 - Berserker Dragon
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This was one of the more interesting dragons from the 5th series, but it's also one of the more frustrating ones to assemble because of the way it is put together.
In the picture, you'll see that the human figures are holding chains that connect to the bottom of the collar around the dragon's neck. The point where all the chains meet is actually a seperate piece that has to be popped into a socket in the bottom of the dragon's neck to make it look like a seamless collar. When I tried to do this, I found that the chains weren't long enough and I had to bend the dragon into an unnatural position to get the piece into the hole. Of course, any slight movement after this made the collar piece pop out and I eventually glued the thing in.
I like this figure overall, but I just wish they'd made the chains longer.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Series 5 - Berserker Dragon

The Dragon civilization begins to crumble with series 5 in McFarlane's popular Dragons line. McFarlane Toys produced this line of highly detailed, finely sculpted, 7 inch scale action figures. Collect them all, each sold separately.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Series 5 - Berserker Dragon

0 comments:

Post a Comment