Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Overall this a very nice, although I find there is a lack of detail, it's a little too plain, it's nice though, the base it self weighs more then the statue. No moving parts at all, not even a head tilt, I was disappointed in that.
And mine the feet don't sit flush with the base like in the picture, there is a small gap under its feet making it look a little cheap.
If you like BSG I'd say go for it.
And this is limited to 1000 made, I think mine is #976, so that should increase its value significantly over time for anyone purchasing one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Battlestar Galactica Little Frakkin Toasters Cylon Centurion
Standing an intimidating six inches tall, the Cylon Centurion Animated Maquette is hand-painted, cast in resin and available in an editon of only 1,000 statues. He's individually numbered and comes with a mirrored black base. Designed by BSG CG artist Dustin Adair, our Little Frakkin' Toaster comes complete with attitude as he beckons you to "come get some". If it'll make you feel better, you can always paint a red stripe across his back.
Click here for more information about Battlestar Galactica Little Frakkin Toasters Cylon Centurion
0 comments:
Post a Comment