Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)In this limited release celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Hasbro's influential toy line, animated series, and comic book series, buyers are given the opportunity to purchase the Cobra twins, Tomax and Xamot. I'm not sure why, but other than Cobra Commander, these twin brothers were my favorite Cobra villains. In the series the twins are an extremely flexible and dexterous duo that are in charge of Cobra's elite Crimson Guard. I must have not been the only one who liked the duo as a kid because you could hardly ever find them in a store when I was a kid. Things haven't changed much because this re-issue package is still difficult to find. Anyway, this re-issue of the twins includes both brothers, their weapons of choice, stands to place them on, and a special comic written by Larry Hama. It is true that Hasbro marketed this line specifically towards nostalgic adults. However, the toys are also for kids. With usual play, there shouldn't be any problems but with extended play G.I. Joe action figures are notorious for having wobbly legs below the knee.
Click Here to see more reviews about: GI Joe 25th Anniversary - Comic 2-Packs: Tomax & Xamot
G.I. JOE 25th Anniversary Comic Pack: TOMAX and XAMOT
Click here for more information about GI Joe 25th Anniversary - Comic 2-Packs: Tomax & Xamot
0 comments:
Post a Comment