Friday, January 17, 2014

Win Chan 2 PVC Figure Review

Win Chan 2 PVC Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is by far my favorite anime figure that I own. It is gorgeous. She is just as cute and bubbly as in the picture and even more alluring than the pictures. The figrure is beautiful and smooth. The colors are far more bright and beautiful than the pictures shown. The shadowing is done more vividly. It does not look as flat as this imag or others I have seen show. It does have some odd placelment of shadowing on the body of the figure (shadows where there shouldn't really be one) but they are not really something that takes away from the figure at all or is excessively noticable. Some of the spots on her skin are so bright pink, it looks as though she had just been spanked in that area. So it is a plus or a minus, based on preferences. But, as I said, I love this figure and recommend her to anyone who enjoys a "perfect figure".

Click Here to see more reviews about: Win Chan 2 PVC Figure

Kaiyodo brings to life the sexy and busty Win Chan 2 PVC figure for collectors. Wearing revealing clothing and crawling on her knees, this is a must-have!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Win Chan 2 PVC Figure

0 comments:

Post a Comment