Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ghostbusters 7" Action Figure: Gozer Review

Ghostbusters 7 Action Figure: Gozer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had this purchased as a Christmas present for myself, and I love it. As a Ghostbuster fan of the movies, I enjoyed having received this item. It goes good as a collectors item. To any Ghostbuster fans out there, I would recommend picking this item up for the collections!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ghostbusters 7" Action Figure: Gozer

Gozer the traveler. He will arrive in one of the pre-chosen forms. After the rectification of the Vuldranai the traveler took the form of a large, moving Tor. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the meketrek supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a giant Sloar! Many Shubbs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ghostbusters 7" Action Figure: Gozer

0 comments:

Post a Comment