Sunday, September 22, 2013

Flash 13" Deluxe Collector Figure Review

Flash 13 Deluxe Collector Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a huge fan of The Flash, so when I saw they had released a large-scale figure, I had to have it. The figure is packaged in a nicely designed box that has a velcro closure so you can open and display him in his packaging. The figure comes with 2 "punch" hands attached and an additional set of 2 "open" hands with fingers that bend and hold their shape. Along with the excellent articulation, the choice of hands allows you to pose the figure in virtually any semi-upright pose on the sturdy stand with post that is also included. The fabric uniform is of good quality and color and the detailing on the lightning bolts on the wrists and waist are excellent. The boots are very cool and appear to be some sort of smooth shiny fabric and have a zipper should you want him to be barefoot, I guess. The only problem I had was that one of the wings on the side of his head was missing right out of the box--not something that's acceptable for a figure of this price. I did find the piece several days after opening, so I guess I have to glue it on and hope it looks okay. Overall, this is an excellent display figure for any collector (as I'm sure any of the other 13-inch DC figures are) but it is probably not a toy for a little kid, as the uniform could be stained or ripped easily and it just wouldn't make sense for the price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Flash 13" Deluxe Collector Figure

The Flash - the "Fastest Man Alive" - is an exciting addition to DC Direct's line of realistically proportioned, super-heroic 1:6-scale figures! This deluxe collector figure comes clothed in an authentically detailed fabric costume and includes a display stand. Packaged in a deluxe 4-color window box with a fifth panel.

Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about Flash 13" Deluxe Collector Figure

0 comments:

Post a Comment