Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Being a big Sudoku fan, I couldn't wait to receive this as a gift, so I bought it for myself. There is not much difference between the conrast of the grid and numbers to that of the screen. The inability to read the handheld version makes it a waste of money. I promptly repacked mine and returned it to the store.
Sudoku puzzles are very Fun so I reccomened you skip the handheld version and buy yourself a book!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Illuminated Touch Screen Sudoku Puzzle Game
Using touch-screen technology, this handheld LCD game features the fun, challenging and very addictive puzzle Sodoku. The rules are simple - just fill in the grid so that every row, column and 3 X 3 box contains the digits 1 through 9. It's mind-challenging fun that you can play anywhere. Comes with over 100,000 puzzles and includes an extra stylus.
Click here for more information about Illuminated Touch Screen Sudoku Puzzle Game
0 comments:
Post a Comment