Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dog Lover's Monopoly Review

Dog Lover's Monopoly
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm using my moms account, but this is her daughter (12 years old) I absolutley LOVE this game! My mom got it for me for easter, and I am a dog freak! My room is dog crazy, because I have my own yorkie named Jill. :) This game is grest for me, I have so much fun playing it! I recommend this game for any dog lover! ^.-

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dog Lover's Monopoly

Pet Lovers Monopoly edition with photographs of different breeds of dogs. Includes six collectible pooch-themed pewter tokens - Bone, Food Bowl, Dog House, Ball, Collar, Monopoly Terrier. For two to six players. Measures 20" x 10" x 1.25".

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Dog Lover's Monopoly

0 comments:

Post a Comment