Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My daughter, age 10, got this product today. After laughing about what the other 2 reviewers wrote (and the 5-star review is obviously a joke!) I had to write my own.
This is great for a creative child since they can draw or write their own, very small, like the size of my thumb, msg or picture on the button. She did need help twisting the parts together so I don't think it's a product a child can use totally on their own. I super glued some backs on that wouldn't twist together. The ones that aren't glued together I wonder if they'll eventually pop apart. But this IS a toy, and ultimately she had fun using it and making buttons for herself and her friends. It's a so-so for me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 100% Cool Badgemaker Kit
The 100% Cool Badgemaker allows you to design your very own badges! Its portable size means that you can make badges anywhere and anytime! Make original badges with the drawings magazine pictures and more. Makes ten badges. Recommended for ages 6 and up. Made in China.
Click here for more information about 100% Cool Badgemaker Kit
0 comments:
Post a Comment