Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First of all, I must let you know that this is not a board game. It is more a dice game, also includes cards, but no playing board.
I've only played this once. As I read through the instructions I thought it sounded like a lot of fun. It is an interesting game of trying to win the cards that you need, either from the center stacks or from your opponents. I like the fact that even though someone can try to take one of your cards, you can defend that card with the roll of your dice. So you have some power over whether someone wins one of your hard earned cards. But trying to win the pieces you needed seemed to come too easily for the way the game sounded in the instructions, and the one game I played was over very quickly. However, that was with only 2 people playing. It may be more fun if you get more players. Or maybe I missed something in the rules.
The cards are all nicely designed, nice graphics, and good images to easily identify what you need to roll to win each card. It seems like there is a lot of possible strategy, and there are many cards with many different meanings that you may use to help protect your cards, more easily win cards, or use against another player. And for as complex as the card possibilities seemed, the rules fit on one page!
So I can't rule the game out yet. I just need to find someone, or a group of people willing to try it with me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Knights
Players are knights competing to build castles in the kingdom. But building castles is not the only way to win. There are actually three ways to win: build four castles with different banners, build three different castles and topple the king, or build two different castles and win three tournaments. Players also have the opportunity to acquire special abilities. Players acquire the special abilities, build the castles, and win the tournaments by throwing six dice three times to beat the dice combination on cards that represent the castles, tournaments, and special abilities. Players may also attempt to capture cards from other players and may acquire special cards to protect their cards from capture. The first player to reach one of the three winning conditions is the winner! Players need a good mixture of luck and skill to win this game. Players: 2-6 Ages: 8 and up. Playing Time: 20-40 minutes
0 comments:
Post a Comment