Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Most puzzlers begin with the edge pieces, although it's fun to try other approaches. With this puzzle, it's pretty hard to tell the edge pieces from the others. That's the main reason I bought it. I never consult the picture while working a puzzle, but it's hard to forget the shape of my own country! The manufacture seems to have a problem at the stage where they burst the cut puzzle and collect the pieces. My copy had two missing pieces and a duplicate of one piece. I e-mailed them a photo and they sent a replacement puzzle.
Click Here to see more reviews about: TDC games USA Shaped State - Flowers Puzzle
This is one in a series of puzzle collages that feature official items from the continental United States. Each one is die-cut into 1000 pieces in the shape of the continental United States and is entirely produced in the U.S.A. Each puzzle measures 7-3/4" x 15-3/4".
Click here for more information about TDC games USA Shaped State - Flowers Puzzle
0 comments:
Post a Comment