Sunday, January 13, 2013

Phase 10 Deluxe Card Game In Box Review

Phase 10 Deluxe Card Game In Box
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this here on amazon because none of the local stores carried the phase 10 cards by themselves. I should have just gone to a store a bit farther away. The tin is bulky and super hard to close after a while. The scorecards run out quickly if you play a lot. The only thing I really like about the set is the cardholder - it does make playing neater. Love the game, though.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Phase 10 Deluxe Card Game In Box

Phase 10 is a Rummy-Type Card Game with challenging and exciting twists! The object of the game is to complete each of the ten specific phases. If you complete the phase, you advance to the next phase, but if you do not, you must try again!For 2 - 6 players, ages 8 and up.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Phase 10 Deluxe Card Game In Box

0 comments:

Post a Comment