Saturday, November 3, 2012

Guernica - Pablo Picasso Panoramic Puzzle 3000 Pieces Review

Guernica - Pablo Picasso Panoramic Puzzle 3000 Pieces
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this puzzle last Christmas for my wife and daughter to work on together. Little did I know that it would be completed and finally off the table in our family room 11 months later!
This is most certainly an expert level puzzle, and requires the most patience of any puzzle I have seen to this point. Shades of gray and hundreds of solid black pieces add to the difficulty in addition to the obvious large number of pieces.
My only complaint would be that the pieces are not as durable as I would expect given the price tag for this product. The edges of some pieces frayed a bit during the time it was put together. This is slightly disappointing since I intend to frame and hang the finished product.
This puzzle provided many hours of family entertainment and based on that it was worth every penny!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Guernica - Pablo Picasso Panoramic Puzzle 3000 Pieces

11502 -Jigsaw puzzle with 3000 durable pieces. -Includes an easel box top on which to support the box. -Includes Educa's lost puzzle piece guarantee and special glue to display the puzzle when completed. -A reproduction of the painting entitled ''Guernica'' by Pablo Picasso.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Click here for more information about Guernica - Pablo Picasso Panoramic Puzzle 3000 Pieces

0 comments:

Post a Comment