Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Even though I am an adult I had never created the "famous childhood potholder." The loom and the hook you use to weave the loops in and out are made of sturdy metal, and the crochet hook is plastic. There are no sharp edges, so it's safe for kids. It was also GREAT to see a quality product made in the USA! When I ordered refill loops (you can order cotton or wool) the manufacturer's customer service people were very courteous. The loops are available in a variety of colors as well.
Highly recommended!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Harrisville Designs Potholder
It's easy to weave beautiful and useful potholders with this authentic, sturdy metal loom. The Potholder Loom Kit includes enough brightly-colored cotton loops to make two 6"-square potholders, plus a loom hook and illustrated instructions. This creative and fun activity builds self-confidence along with fine motor skills and concentration! Made in the USA.
Click here for more information about Harrisville Designs Potholder
0 comments:
Post a Comment