Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Okay, I'm 39-years-old, and I know this toy is meant for 8-14, but I'm a kid at heart so I bought it for myself, it was too tempting. Now, thanks to this product, I've caught the magic bug and I want to make it a hobby. Thanks Melissa and Doug! However, sadly, only the Transformation Disks in this set are of high enough quality to keep in my bag of tricks because the rest look and behave too much like toys. Also, this kit doesn't include decent scripts to repeat while doing the tricks, making selling the tricks difficult for beginners. I wouldn't mind any of this except that there is a much better product out there: look for the Ultimate Magic Club series from Scholastic -- again, aimed at kids -- which not only costs much less for each small set of gags but also are of much better quality and include a DVD to show how the tricks are done. I got one today and fooled people right away. Good luck!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Melissa & Doug Coin Tricks Unrolled
The impossible becomes possible for any child with this kid-friendly magic trick set, stored in attractive book-like box. Among the tricks of this tricky trade, kids learn how to make coins disappear and reappear-possibly behind your ear! Melissa & Doug. Ages: 8+
Click here for more information about Melissa & Doug Coin Tricks Unrolled
0 comments:
Post a Comment