Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've always loved yahtzee, and this particular game is both easy to use and a lot of fun. And it's so easy to carry anywhere - I've played while waiting for dinner to cook, on the subway, in the car... any place I end up waiting. It's incredibly durable was well - in fact, I'm pleasantly surprised by how well it's held up, particularly considering my lack of coordination and the fact that I may have dropped it, oh, once or twice or... many more times.
For anyone who likes yahtzee, who likes games and/or who gets bored having to wait, this is the solution! You can take it with you for a fun, easy, entertaining game that will help pass the time in an enjoyable way. The only problem is that it's quite addictive....
Click Here to see more reviews about: Electronic Hand Held Yahtzee
Electronic Yahtzee has all the great features of America's favorite dice game. Roll up to 3 times to score straights, 3 or 4 of a kind, and more. Five of a kind makes Yahtzee! Earn bonus points for aces through sixes, and for extra Yahtzees! It's fast, fun and easy to play. Roll the dice, hold "keepers," and enter your score -- all with the touch of a button! It's never been easier to grab a game of Yahtzee! Featuring automatic scoring, bonus points, high score, sound effects, victory song, and automatic shut-off. Requires 1 "AA" alkaline battery (included).
Click here for more information about Electronic Hand Held Yahtzee
0 comments:
Post a Comment