Monday, June 11, 2012

Iron Man Deluxe Helmet Review

Iron Man Deluxe Helmet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As a total fanboy, I love just about anything comic-related. I especially love when I get to dress up like the hero that I'm a huge fan of. Even adults like myself can get their heads in this well-constructed helmet. The sound effects can be a little bracing inside the helmet because they are darned loud, but from kids to adults, this is a very enjoyable toy, even to the adults just want an interesting decorative piece.
Great stuff.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Iron Man Deluxe Helmet

Electronic Voice activated Helmet - Batteries included. Well detail Yellow and Red. Lights up eyes - slow-release visorAges 5 and up. Manufacture recomeded 8 and up

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Iron Man Deluxe Helmet

0 comments:

Post a Comment