Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As a huge fan of Labyrinth, I finally broke down and bought this set, though the Jareth character is perhaps the most disturbing figure I've ever seen (his junk is bigger than Hoggle's nose). That has been properly buried in my backyard (seriously, if anyone wants it, contact me). Also, there are many small pieces to this set, including a peach and the crystal that Jareth plays with. These items are easily lost.
So, I really bought this for the Hoggle. He looks great. He's small. He stands lopsided. Parts of him are movable but feel as if they'll snap off if you move them too much, so pose them once and leave them alone.
Overall, this set is a must for Labyrinth fans, particularly Hoggle.
UPDATE: I sold the Jareth to a very happy customer. It was a win-win situation.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neca Labyrinth Jareth and Hoggle 7" Action Figure 2 Pack
This Labyrinth Boxed Set features new Jareth and Hoggle figures, taken from the cult-classic Jim Henson film! Hoggle is a brand-new figure, and the Jareth figure features a different costume from previous releases as well as a new head sculpt. Each figure is incredibly detailed and features the likenesses of the actors.
Click here for more information about Neca Labyrinth Jareth and Hoggle 7" Action Figure 2 Pack
0 comments:
Post a Comment