Friday, January 13, 2012

Eternal Clan Dragon Quest For Lost King Figure Review

Eternal Clan Dragon Quest For Lost King Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I collect well-sculpted dinosaur figures, and since they aren't really being produced right now, this will do! I stumbled across this line by accident. Though all of these McFarlane dragons are attractive, this is my favorite. The is something regal about the pose, both reptile and birdlike. The detail and paint job are excellent. I could take or leave the warrior astride it's back, but it is interesting. Also interesting is the crushed roof that serves as a perch. BAD idea: the toenails are sculpted into the roof, and not the actual feet - good luck getting a perfect fit! Not a big problem. Too fragile to actually play with, and little articulation. This serves as a VERY attractive sculpture, and I wish there was NO articulation so as to do away with all seams. Beauty.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Eternal Clan Dragon Quest For Lost King Figure

Eternal Clan Dragon Quest For Lost King Figure

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Eternal Clan Dragon Quest For Lost King Figure

0 comments:

Post a Comment