Sunday, November 6, 2011

Revoltech: 074 Shin Getter Robo Getter Dragon Review

Revoltech: 074 Shin Getter Robo Getter Dragon
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The Revoltech series of the Shogun Warriors is Awesome!!! This is not a toy, it is a collector's item. This item is extremely poseable and extremely beautiful. As a child I watched the Force Five cartoons on Saturday morning and this is where I fell in love with the Shogun Warriors. I have the original small-sized Dragon. The Revoltech Dragon does all the things I wished the original could do. It's obvious to me that someone finallly made the toy they wanted as a child. I look forward to getting more Revoltech collectables.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Revoltech: 074 Shin Getter Robo Getter Dragon

Revoltech 74 Getter Robo Getter Dragon Action Figure

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Revoltech: 074 Shin Getter Robo Getter Dragon

0 comments:

Post a Comment