Monday, November 7, 2011

Bead Bazaar Bead Bouquet - Heart and Soul Review

Bead Bazaar Bead Bouquet - Heart and Soul
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was drawn in my Bead Bazaar's eco-friendly statements and in truth the beads are made of glass, shell, ceramic and seeds, which is great. The set is assembled in the USA but the components are made in china. I had hoped that would not be the case, especially since the price for their products far exceeds the price in craft stores. I don't like having to worry about lead and, worse cadmium in my child's toys. That said, I don't know where you could find necklace making kits that are not made in china so I guess I'll just have to take eco-friendly for now. My daughter did enjoy the pink beads and the materials were decent quality.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bead Bazaar Bead Bouquet - Heart and Soul



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bead Bazaar Bead Bouquet - Heart and Soul

0 comments:

Post a Comment