Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blackest Night: Power Ring Spectrum Set Review

Blackest Night: Power Ring Spectrum Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First I want to say that Amazon said that the package would get here around the end of the month to the beginning of next month. A week later and I'm looking at my package like a child at Chrismas. The ONLY problem I had was that the box was kind of wrecked but the product was fine. I am happy with the product and very glad with the service. Also the rings are the ones that fit to your finger and are not one standard size.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Blackest Night: Power Ring Spectrum Set

Embody the entire emotional spectrum of Blackest Night with this special light-up ring set from DC Direct! Featuring designs that are authentic to the comic, each of these eight wearable, adjustable plastic rings (one each in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet, plus black) instantly lights up with a long-lasting LED bulb when slipped on a finger. A light can be turned off manually to preserve the battery. (Batteries can also be changed by using a special key included with the set.) Packaged in a deluxe window box, the rings make a beautiful display when they are not being worn. *****NOTE - DC Direct has announced that the set will also include a new, White Lantern Power Ring at no extra cost!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Blackest Night: Power Ring Spectrum Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment