Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this a Christmas gift for my daughter. She is a big Hellsing fan! It arrived very quickly and exactly as I ordered it. It looks just like the picture. It wasn't damaged. It was a great deal for the price. I was really happy it was avalible. Overall I am ecstatic about this purchase! The best part is how excited my daughter is going to be when she opens it on Christmas that will be priceless! I'm so glad I found this here.
Click Here to see more reviews about: SDCC 2008 Exclusive Search & Destroy Volume 1 - Awaiting - Red Version
a??Releasing Control Art Restriction to level 3, level 2, level 1. Situation A. The Cromwell approval is now in effect.a? The character "Alucard" is originated from "Hellsing," an anime and manga series created by Kouta Hirano. It chronicles the efforts of the mysterious and secret Order of the Royal Protestant Knights (also known as the Hellsing Agency) as it combats vampires, ghouls, and other supernatural foes who threaten the kingdom of England. " Kouta Hiranoa?TMs Hellsing world is in your palm with this highly detailed 5" collectible PVC figure. The figure comes in a clear box and this is the repainted version "San Diego Comic-Con.'08 Exclusive" of Alucard .
0 comments:
Post a Comment