Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gundam SEED VS Astray Nix Providence Gundam 1/100 model kit Review

Gundam SEED VS Astray Nix Providence Gundam 1/100 model kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I hadn't messed with Gundams since G Gundam was on cartoon network but I found this guy and Regen Duel Gundam at a new hobby store. When I was doing the G Gundams it was the 1/144 scale I think and I was grateful that the end result of Providence Gundam was much larger than the ones I did back in the day, but at the same time I was overwhelmed. I never payed attention to "panel lines" and with these I wanted to pay as much detail as I could to make it look really good. There were more panel lines then I thought. I bought gundam markers the same day because I heard they are helpful because if you mess up you can rub it off which was very helpful indeed. Overall with assembly and detailing I spent 12 or 13 hours (built over a span of 2 days). But after all the frustration when the end result was unvailed all of what happen prior was no longer a big deal. Its about 8 inches head to toe, 12 if you include the shoulder weapons. Not as many weapons as I was expecting in a Gundam which included a back mounted cannon which detaches, beam saber/shield, and his shoulder mounted funnel system. nothing is hand held only the beam sheild is attached at the forearm but those are minor complaints. After building Providence I'm looking forward to Duel Gundam and I will probably look into some Gundam 00 models next. Happy building.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gundam SEED VS Astray Nix Providence Gundam 1/100 model kit

The most powerful upgrade thus far, Nix Providence Gundam is a heavily modified version of Providence Gundam and appears in the "VS Astray" official side story to the "Mobile Suit Gundam Seed" series. This snap-fit plastic kit of the Mobile Suit comes molded in color and will be fully articulated with polycapped joints upon completion. It comes with its backpack-type Dragoon with Judicium beam rifle, composite armed shield system, and Dragoon System. Its backpack can attached to Regen Duel Gundam. A sheet of foil stickers and a sheet of marking stickers are provided.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Gundam SEED VS Astray Nix Providence Gundam 1/100 model kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment