Monday, April 18, 2011

Cheater Card Game Review

Cheater Card Game
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a wonderful card game to play with the family. We have two teenage boys who don't usually want to spend time with the family but love sitting down all together to play this game with us. When I first bought it, I wasn't sure anybody would like it so only bought one deck. It has been so popular with us as a family as well as guests that I had to search for a second deck since you need two decks to play with more than four people. I highly recommend this game.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cheater Card Game

Get ready to bend the rules! This fast, thrilling and unique card game is made for all ages. The object is to spell C-H-E-A-T-E-R in one of four color suits. On each turn, roll the dice. Roll doubles and you become the CHEATER...for now. Players, watch out! The CHEATER plays by a different set of rules. If you're not the CHEATER, use action cards to get ahead, protect your hand, or BUST your opponent's hand. Recommended by Family Fun Magazine. For 2 to 4 players. Game contains 71 cards, one pair of dice, and instructions.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Cheater Card Game

0 comments:

Post a Comment