Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Zombie Prom Queen Adult Costume Review

Zombie Prom Queen Adult Costume
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This costume in a large is supposed to be a 12 - 14. I typically wear a size 10 in a dress and 6 or an 8 in jeans or dress slacks so I figured the large would be a safe bet that I could easily adjust if it were a little too big. It is way small. I had to do major tayloring to the bodice just to zip it up. I had to add panels on either side of the zipper and even give it an inch in length at the shoulder. Otherwise it is a cute costume - the manufacturer just needs to size it properly.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Zombie Prom Queen Adult Costume

Costume includes: zombie prom dress, glovelettes, sash, and tiara. Shoes and necklace not included. Available in women sizes Small, Mediu, and Large.

Buy NowGet 42% OFF

Click here for more information about Zombie Prom Queen Adult Costume

0 comments:

Post a Comment