Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Based on reviews read here and other places on the web, I bought a small in this costume. I'm normally wear a 9/10, and I'm so glad I didn't go with the medium. The small was pretty much the exact size I needed. The shape of it is slightly awkward, though. It fits everywhere except the upper arm/armpit region, where it is to big. If you are not a curvy person, do not buy this costume; it most likely will not look good on you. I ended up buying a stomach cincher to pull me in more at the waist just to make the dress look a little better. Also, the neck is line is kind of weird. The black part doesn't really lay flat like it looks in the picture; it kind of stands up a little. Overall, I wasn't entirely impressed with the costume; however, since I haven't quite gotten the hang of making my own clothes yet, it was the best I could do for a sci-fi convention I'm going to.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Women's Star Trek Classic Deluxe Dress
Includes: dress.Boots not included.
Click here for more information about Women's Star Trek Classic Deluxe Dress
0 comments:
Post a Comment