Saturday, March 1, 2014

Femme Fatales: Tarot PVC Statue Review

Femme Fatales: Tarot PVC Statue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I absolutely enjoy this figure. I hope there are more on the way, perhaps of some of the other characters from the title. maybe even a full line of statues with others. When I ordered this I didn't expect it to arrive so quickly. A great collectible for fans of the Tarot title and comic fans alike.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Femme Fatales: Tarot PVC Statue

A Diamond Select Release!An exciting new line featuring the most alluring Femme Fatales of modern comics' history, this series of seductive vinyl statues begins with Jim Balent's own Witch of the Black Rose - Tarot!Standing over eight inches tall, this Sam Greenwell sculpt showcases the Broadsword Comics beauty as never before and combines the heroine's mystical prowess with her warrior's edge!

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Femme Fatales: Tarot PVC Statue

0 comments:

Post a Comment