Sunday, March 30, 2014

Twilight New Moon Bella's Jewlery NECA Set with Moonstone Ring, St. Jude Bracelet & Turquoise Cuff in Gift Box NECA Prop Replica Cuff, Bracelet & Ring 3 pieces Review

Twilight New Moon Bella's Jewlery NECA Set with Moonstone Ring, St. Jude Bracelet and Turquoise Cuff in Gift Box NECA Prop Replica Cuff, Bracelet and Ring 3 pieces
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As a pretty big Twilight fan, I absolutely love this jewelry set! The items look exceptionally like Bella's in the movie; I didn't expect them to be such good replicas. The turquoise cuff is a tad larger/bolder than Bella's appears, but it's still beautiful. However, the turquoise piece fell out a few weeks after I recieved it. This wasn't too large a problem, as it was easily and quickly repaired with super glue, but it was still unfortunate. The ring may be my favorite piece, but I wished it came in different sizes. I have narrow fingers, and it's quite big on me. The St. Jude bracelet is unique and sparks a lot of people's interest. I have recieved several positive comments on it. Overall, I am extremely pleased with this product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Twilight New Moon Bella's Jewlery NECA Set with Moonstone Ring, St. Jude Bracelet & Turquoise Cuff in Gift Box NECA Prop Replica Cuff, Bracelet & Ring 3 pieces

New from NECA! Twilight New Moon Bella's Authentic Prop Replica Jewelry Set. This is really a super idea! Put all of Bella's jewelry in one little box set! Comes with Bella's Turquoise Cuff, Moonstone Ring and the St. Jude Bracelet. These are *replicas* of her REAL jewelry items, these are not real silver, nor are they real stones. Made from Base Metal.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Twilight New Moon Bella's Jewlery NECA Set with Moonstone Ring, St. Jude Bracelet & Turquoise Cuff in Gift Box NECA Prop Replica Cuff, Bracelet & Ring 3 pieces

0 comments:

Post a Comment