Sunday, March 30, 2014

PUZZ 3D WREBBIT STRADIVARIUS REPLICA VIOLIN PUZZLE RARE Review

PUZZ 3D WREBBIT STRADIVARIUS REPLICA VIOLIN PUZZLE RARE
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this puzzle when it first came out and always got compliments on it. But i need the instructuons again because after all these years my Dear 2yr old grand daughter some how managed to take some pieces apart, I happened to catch her before she got to far, but i cant seem to figure out how some of the pieces go, If anyone has the instructions I would very much appreciate a copy. I love putting this together and putting it on display.

Click Here to see more reviews about: PUZZ 3D WREBBIT STRADIVARIUS REPLICA VIOLIN PUZZLE RARE

RARE WREBBIT THE VIOLIN, STRADIVARIUS REPLICA PUZZ 3D PUZZLE. COPYRIGHT 1998. MADE IN CANADA!350 PIECES. LOTS OF DETAIL,VERY COOL. THESE PUZZLES ARE BECOMING INCREASINGLY HARD TO FIND.GREAT ITEM FOR ANY PUZZ 3D FAN! STAND, BOW AND METRONOME INCLUDED. CAN BE HUNG ON A WALL.THE SECOND PICTURE IS OF THE ASSEMBLED COMPLETED PUZZLE. INSTRUCTIONS(ARE IN ENGLISH,AND FRENCH. .DIMENSIONS: DEPTH- 4.5" (11 CM) WIDTH- 8" (20 CM) HEIGHT- 23.5" (60 CM)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about PUZZ 3D WREBBIT STRADIVARIUS REPLICA VIOLIN PUZZLE RARE

0 comments:

Post a Comment