Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this necklace when it was $29.99 but would pay that price again - it is well worth it. I fully expected for this to "turn me green" since most other jewelry does - - but was pleasantly surprised that it does not. I've worn it over and over with no fears of it breaking - it is very well made. Take it from this Twi-Grandma, you will love it. I also have Alice's choker and it is lovely too. Actually bought 3 of them and made earrings from two to match both necklaces. Yes, even 55+ ladies can be "dazzled" by the Twilight Saga.
Click Here to see more reviews about: NECA Twilight "New Moon" Prop Replica (Rosalie Crest Necklace)
NECA Twilight "New Moon" Prop Replica (Rosalie Crest Necklace)
Click here for more information about NECA Twilight "New Moon" Prop Replica (Rosalie Crest Necklace)
0 comments:
Post a Comment