Friday, March 21, 2014

Flannel Santa Suit Adult Plus Review

Flannel Santa Suit Adult Plus
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Got email saying the article had been sent on 10/19/10, but NEVER received and after I emailed seller - with copy to Amazon TWICE and got no response for either, I protested and cancelled payment thru my credit card.
I've never dealt with this seller before that I know of, but I have dealt with Amazon LOTS and would expect some response from you. Making me rethink future purchases thru Amazon.
M. Arnold

Click Here to see more reviews about: Flannel Santa Suit Adult Plus

You better not shout, you better not cry...you gotta get out and get ready to fly! Flannel Santa Suit features soft, authentic Santa suit styling with fur-trimmed jacket with attached belt loops.

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Click here for more information about Flannel Santa Suit Adult Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment