Thursday, March 27, 2014

Gwendolyn 1/8 Scale Odin Sphere Figure Review

Gwendolyn 1/8 Scale Odin Sphere Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Now, I am not one to splurge on dust-collectors, but I couldn't resist Alter's 1/8 scale Gwendolyn figure. The paint job in person is just as gorgeous as all of the photos I have seen online. This was my first expensive figure and I have no regrets buying it. The detail is incredible and the sculptor did an excellent job on her face. It is so beautiful and I am proud to show it off to friends. It is very delicate, especially where her foot connects to the base. It snaps off very easily and despite my care, it broke. Fortunately it was an easy fix and there is no visible sign of repair.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gwendolyn 1/8 Scale Odin Sphere Figure



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Gwendolyn 1/8 Scale Odin Sphere Figure

0 comments:

Post a Comment