Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia: Saber PVC Statue Review

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia: Saber PVC Statue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been a fan of the Type Moon characters for a while and Saber is my favorite so I may be a bit biased when it comes to her Figures. This figure is probably the best one made of her in this scale. It has very good detail; her face has such a good happy lively expression, the pose of her arms and legs show her sexy athletic nature without going too far, outfit is very cute and stylish, and it while it seems to be incongruous with her character for most of Fate Stay Night it lines up nicely with the Happy Saber portion of her character. I have this figure in a prominent placement close to the TV in my living room, and it tends to make me smile when I see it. Overall a great piece of Figure Artwork.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia: Saber PVC Statue

A Kotobukiya Japanese Import! Join the FATE characters as they fight the Holy Grail War - a series of battles among powerful sorcerers to fight for the possession of a relic that will grant one's wishes. Based on the wildly popular anime and visual novel game series, each detailed 1/8th scale PVC statue stands approximately 8" tall with display base, and is packaged in a collectible window box.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Fate/Hollow Ataraxia: Saber PVC Statue

0 comments:

Post a Comment