Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Batman Dark Knight The Joker Gloves Adult - One-Size Review

Batman Dark Knight The Joker Gloves Adult - One-Size
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
They're decent-quality gloves, especially compared with anything else similar you'll find on the market. They look nice, I suppose; very Jokerlike. My only problem is that they seem to be a bit too large. I have regular-sized hands, and I found that the fingers of the gloves still had a lot of "play" in them, a lot of extra room. I guess those of you with big honkin' fingers might end up rating this item higher.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Batman Dark Knight The Joker Gloves Adult - One-Size

Includes: Pair of gloves. This is an officially licensed Batman TM accessory.

Buy NowGet 53% OFF

Click here for more information about Batman Dark Knight The Joker Gloves Adult - One-Size

0 comments:

Post a Comment