Friday, February 21, 2014

Okusama wa Maho Shoji - Asaba Ureshiko 1/7 Scale PVC Figure Review

Okusama wa Maho Shoji - Asaba Ureshiko 1/7 Scale PVC Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Agnes is one of the more colorful members of my little family /collection. The sculpturing of this figurine in excellent and she is clothed perfectly. I remove my figurines from the original box (I know, I should not do this, but I do no buy these for resale), and they go into a dust free glass cabinet. Ureshiko is a bit different that most of my collection but I love the pose she is in and she does add a flash of color to the collection. As with all this type of collectable, these are NOT children's toys, and in fact are rather unsuitable as far as I am concerned. My little Agnes here shows quite a bit of her good stuff and it is not for younger eyes. The price on this one is right and in fact is considerably less that I paid for her at a show. Am very happy with this one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Okusama wa Maho Shoji - Asaba Ureshiko 1/7 Scale PVC Figure

Meet Ureshiko Asaba, a.k.a Agnes Belle. Ureshiko is a Magical Girl; but don't tell her husband... or, for that matter, her new found infatuation, Tatsumi. Ureshiko is not the kind of girl to give out kisses easily... or at all. If she does, she is sure to lose her magical powers - which she'll need if she is going to save her town from being wiped from existence! Not to worry, though, as Yamato brings Ureshiko to three dimensional life in this wonderfully charming 1/7 scale PVC statue as part of its Story! Image! Figure! EX collection.Sculpted by Hiroman, Ureshiko stands over 9' tall and comes with an elaborately designed base, all packaged in a collector's-style window box. Fully painted and ready for display.

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Okusama wa Maho Shoji - Asaba Ureshiko 1/7 Scale PVC Figure

0 comments:

Post a Comment