Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Murder Mystery Party - Lethal Luau Review

Murder Mystery Party - Lethal Luau
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This was my fourth time hosting a murder mystery party and the first time I've used the Bedazzled Murder Mystery series. My first three parties were all from Decipher's How to Host a Murder series. Here are a few differences I noticed.
1) The game barely took 2 hrs to complete as opposed to the 4 hrs we averaged with the other parties.
2) Each round starts with a printed dialog for the characters to read. People who enjoy improv might find this limiting, but a shy crowd appreciates the help.
3) The murderer knows in the first round they've done it. This is ok if your guests are good actors who can keep a secret, but it will change the experience for that guest. In the How to Host a Murder series the murderer has to figure out the mystery along with the other guests.
4) The game is written for a minimum of 6 people with 2 extra characters in case you have more guests. We played with 7. Having an extra, non-suspect, character confused some guests but as hostess I appreciated not having to find an 8th guest.
All in all we had a good time with this game. The theme is easy to setup and everyone can easily find a Hawaiian shirt. If I had known the differences between the game brands I would have planned my party differently, but I will definitely use the Bedazzled Murder Mystery series for parties in the future.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Murder Mystery Party - Lethal Luau

Serve up some excitement! Make your next dinner party memorable by hosting a Hawaiian murder mystery. Your guests will include Holly Day, the vacationing wife of a billionaire, scuba diving instructor Rip Tide and New York fashion model Nadia Seymour, among others. Someone has poisoned a private detective, and there is no shortage of suspects! This mystery dinner party game has everything you need, including printed invitations and placecards, full profiles of all the characters, dialogue for different "scenes" in the mystery and even recipes for an authentic Hawaiian meal! For 6 to 8 players

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Murder Mystery Party - Lethal Luau

0 comments:

Post a Comment