Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dark Stalkers: Felicia PVC Figure Review

Dark Stalkers: Felicia PVC Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm a huge Darkstalkers fan, and I have been looking for this figure for quite some time. so when I saw that Maybang's collectibles had this figure of my favorite Darkstalker's character Felicia, I ordered it right away. The figure is really great. It's extremely detailed and accurate to the video game character. Probably the best Felicia figure out there, and definitely my favorite in my video game figure collection. I proudly display it in my room. Plus it comes with a bonus kitty figure at no extra charge! It's a must have for any Felicia or Darkstalkers fan.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dark Stalkers: Felicia PVC Figure

Dark Stalkers: Felicia PVC Figure

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dark Stalkers: Felicia PVC Figure

0 comments:

Post a Comment